Raid Shadow Legends: Anax Champion Guide

Anax is an epic spirit affinity champion from the undead hordes faction in Raid Shadow Legends. He is best known for his strong single target debuffs that can be placed on his enemies. Some of these debuffs include the likes of decrease accuracy, decrease defence, weaken and poison. Furthermore, he is also known to be one of the best epic champions to use in Clan Boss encounters. This guide will provide an in-depth overview in how to build Anax for unkillable clan boss teams, including masteries, skills, gear, stats and team compositions.

Anax Stats Overview

Anax avatar
  • Faction: Undead Hordes
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Spirit
  • Rarity: Epic
  • HP: 14205
  • Attack: 1542
  • Defense: 815
  • Critical Rate: 15
  • Critical Damage: 60
  • Speed: 90
  • Resistance: 30
  • Accuracy: 0
  • Books to Max Skills: 15

Anax Skills Overview

Piercing Shotels

A1: Piercing Shotels

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 30% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Deathly Ichors

A2: Deathly Ichors

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff and a 5% [Poison] debuff for 3 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 7: Cooldown -1
Soul Feast

A3: Soul Feast

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Heals this Champion by 50% of the damage inflicted.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1
Revenant [P]

A4: Revenant [P]

The passive effect of this skill places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns when their HP drops below 75%. It also places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns when their HP drops below 50%.

The active effect of this skill grants an Extra Turn when this Champion’s HP drops below 10%.

Upgrades as follows:

  • No books needed.

Anax Unkillable Clan Boss Guide

Anax is an epic that can bring significant dps on a single target and can be used on clan boss. In this guide he will be utilised in an unkillable setting, allowing him to stand toe to toe with other well-known DPS champions and 1 key UNM.


The main selling point for Anax is the combination of A1 Def Down, Poisons on A2 and Weaken on A3. Naturally, for dps purposes you would want him to be fully booked.


The key talents for this build are Warmaster for T6 mastery, Sniper for extra chance to land the key debuffs and Master Hexer for debuffs to last longer.

anax masteries

Gear & Stats Build

In this specific build Anax is geared in a Relentness set for maximum dps. It is important to note that this works in specific Unkillable compositions. If you don’t run Unkillable you would be better suited with other sets like Lifesteal-based sets.

Other alternatives for Anax dps in unkillable clan boss comps are Reflex and Savage. However, their dps ceiling is lower and they may not be able to 1 key easily.

You require 230+ Accuracy to land the debuffs reliably on UNM difficulty, enough Speed to be in the clan boss tune depending on your composition. You would want to have 100% crit Rate and 200+ Crit Damage. In this particular composition Kreela provides a Crit Rate buff and doesn’t required the dps to be Crit capped.

Recommended Main Stats

  • Gloves – Crit damage%
  • Chestplate – Atk%
  • Boots – Atk%/Speed
  • Ring – Atk
  • Amulet – Crit damage
  • Banner – Atk/Accuracy

Anax can benefit greatly from Refresh and Counterattack accessories with the right stats. You should use the minimum required Speed in your composition as covered in the next section.

anax build

Team Build and Setup

The basis of the team is the Warcrusher team, originally consisting of Warcaster, Renegade, Seeker, DPS and Stun boi. Usually the stun boi is Skullcrusher, however in this particular composition Kreela takes on this role instead. This is an excellent budget team for 1 key UNM, however you should note that it works well only on void and force affinity CB unless you make modifications.

Team Speed Settings

In this team the speed settings are:

  1. Warcaster 265
  2. Renegade 242
  3. Seeker 245
  4. Kreela 240
  5. Anax 218

Team Roles

  1. Warcaster takes on the role of AOE block damage champion.
  2. Renegade refreshes the skills of the champions. Note that she requires to not be fully booked on A3!
  3. Seeker provides the TM boost and speed to cycle through the skills fast enough.
  4. Kreela is the stun boi and takes the stun during the CB A1 hit.
  5. Anax is the main DPS and by comparison provides ~20% more damage than Fayne in the same composition.
anax in clan boss unkillable team

More Champion Guides