Raid Shadow Legends: Elhain Champion Guide

Elhain is a champion from the High Elves in Raid Shadow Legends, featuring an affinity for magic. She is one of the four start champions found in Raid Shadow Legends, along with Kael, Galek and Athel. Sadly, Elhain is not one of the stronger champions, and we’d advise most players to go with Kael when starting their Raid journey. She is actually widely regarded as the worst of the 4 starting champions. However, she does make good use of her nuke in the arena for early gameplay. This guide will cover Elhain’s stats, skills and early and late game usage guides.

Elhain Stats Overview

Elhain avatar
  • Faction: High Elves
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Magic
  • Rarity: Rare
  • HP: 14370
  • Attack: 1233
  • Defense: 837
  • Critical Rate: 15
  • Critical Damage: 57
  • Speed: 107
  • Resistance: 30
  • Accuracy: 0
  • Aura: Increase Ally HP in by 15
  • Books to Max Skills: 13

Elhain Skills Overview

Keen Shot

A1: Keen Shot

Attacks 1 enemy. Places an extra hit if this attack is critical.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +10%
Lightning Arrow

A2: Lightning Arrow

Attacks 1 enemy, then all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Places a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if a target is killed.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +5%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1
Valley of Death

A3: Valley of Death

Attacks all enemies 2 times.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +10%

Elhain Early Game Guide

This is an universal build for starters with a focus on campaign in early game raid shadow legends. Works well for the majority of players and f2p friendly. Suitable for almost all areas of the game except the clan boss (for this specific champion). 6 Starring Elhain is worth it for a quick Campaign Farmer, good Dungeon Dmg and one of the best rare AoE Nukers in Arena (example in the Late Game+ Elhain guide). You can also buy her masteries with gems to accelerate progress.


Offensive Tree Key Information

  • Heart of Glory – 5% extra DMG when Full, easier waveclear, better One-Hit potential. Keen Strike – 10% extra crit DMG.
  • Whirlwind of Death – 6 flat increased Speed for each killed enemy. Double Turn potential due to leaping the mobs.
  • Ruthless Ambush – 8% extra DMG on the first Hit, better One-Hit potential.
  • Cycle of Violence – 30% Chance of reducing 1 Skill Cooldown by 1 turn after dealing 30% max HP DMG to an Enemy, Key Mastery, quicker recharge time equals quicker Clear Time, also saver since more DMG output results in more self healing.
  • Wraith of the Slain – Great DMG increase for Campaign Farmer. Most food dies to One-Hit on Brutal 12/3, so its a free 10% DMG Increase, also more DMG results in more self healing.
  • Kill Streak – 12% DMG Increase after clearing the first wave, better Damage output, great Synergy with t3 mastery Whirlwind of Death, Blood Shield – 15% Max HP Shield, Insane sustain, almost each round active

Furthermore, tier 6 is not needed! Elhain can solo clear almost everything at Lv50 (5 Star Ascension).

Support Tree Key Information

  • Steadfast – 800 flat HP.
  • Exalt in Death – 10% Heal after killing, better survivability.
  • Rapid Response – +30% Turnmeter Chance after Buff runs out (A2).
  • Lore of Steel – Raises Set-Bonus effect.
  • Spirit Haste – + 24 Flat Speed with 3 Dead Allies (Food).
Elhain Early masteries

Gear & Stats Build

Free 2 Play Gear is sufficient to replicate this build! 4 pieces Lifesteal-Set are essential (after Login in for 4 days in a row). LS-Login Rewards right now ALWAYS have the same Main-stats and similar substats. 2 piece of Resistance Set are recommended (Mostly for 12/3 Brutal) – Can be replaced with ANYTHING else

Note that on 12-3 most of the mobs are Spirit affinity. All Starters are Magic affinity and have an extra 15% chance to deal a critical hit to monsters. Furthermore, each starter has a built in extra 15% chance for a critical hit on their AoE attack. This means that on 12-3 you want a minimum 70% crit chance for optimal results. The following is recommended:

  • 4 Star Helm: Flat HP
  • 4 Star Gloves: Mainstat – Crit% (most important piece)
  • 4 Star Chest: Mainstat – Attack% (good for early, quicker clear)
  • 4 Star Boots: Mainstat – Speed
  • 2-3 Star Weapon – Res piece
  • 2-3 Star Shield – Res piece

Ring from the daily login reward or campaign reward is optional. While substats on those are mostly speed, crit% and atk%/hp%. Finally, gloves and Boots need to be upgraded to +16 as soon as possible. The rest should be 12+.

elhain gear and stats

Elhain Late Game Arena Guide

The following masteries are mainly designed for arena. Elhain in this build can be used as a dungeon wave clearer, however it is not the most optimal build for the dungeons. All masteries that provide maximum damage output were selected. Since Elhain is a multi-hit AOE champion, you want to maximize her ability to finish fight as quickly and efficiently as possible, thus on tier 4 offence tree ‘bring it down’ was prioritized over cycle of violence as most high end arena fights involve what is called a speed + nuke team that end in 1 or 2 turns.


For the defence tree, after many trials the following masteries were selected ending with cycle of Revenge to provide additional turn meter boost if Elhain is being added to the team to counter Hegemon defences (however, due to overall low base stats on defence and HP she is not the ideal damage dealer for this job). Many players will chose ‘retribution’ on tier 5 defence mastery, however you might run into a potential danger of triggering enemy speed/support champions cycle of revenge and/or timely intervention which might cost you speed advantage resulting in a loss.

For tier 6 masteries, like with vast majority of end game arena AOE damage dealers ‘Helm Smasher’ is the highest priority mastery due to maximum potential to deal the most damage to the targets.

elhain late game masteries

Gear & Stats Build

Gear is perhaps the most important aspect of the late game+ and gearing your champions correctly for the roles they will perform is extremely crucial. In the instance of Elhain being used a heavy AOE damage dealer, most attention should be paid to her Attack value, 100% Crit Rate, as much Crit Damage as possible and of course enough Speed so she can take a turn before enemy and if any left over sub stats allow you to boost HP, DEF and Resistance. Accuracy is absolutely not needed as she doesnt apply any debuffs on any of her abilities.

Ideally the best results will be from Savage + Cruel sets or 3 sets of Cruel gear on her, however due to potential difficulties in obtaining pieces from these sets other sets can be used such as Attack, Immunity and lastly just 6 odd pieces from broken sets, as long as overall stats are good. However the most universal set of gear you can have on your damage dealer is Immunity. Immunity allows you to ignore enemy Tormins, crowd control Hegemons, passives from Krisks, etc. basically anything that might put debuff on your champion.

Recommended Main Stats

For the main stats you absolutely most have the following:

  • Glove – crit dmg %
  • Chest – atk %
  • Boots – speed or atk % ( if enough speed can be attained from sub stats ).
  • Ring – atk
  • Amulet – crit dmg
  • Banner – atk

When you are gearing any arena champion the most important part to keep in mind is speed balance between your champions. If you are running a team that is designed to go first, that is where Elhain shines, all your champions have to be speed tuned, so more often than not you will be forced to use speed boots to make sure you have enough speed. So sub stats on rest of the gear are very important if the required amount of Attack and Crit Damage needs to be achieved.

More Champion Guides