Raid Shadow Legends: Haarken Greatblade Champion Guide

Haarken Greatblade is an epic void affinity from the barbarian faction in Raid Shadow Legends. He is an average champion to have across the board, not the worst but certainly won’t blow you away. One area where he can be utilised is in spider dungeon raids, his A3 can be used to set up an AOE HP burn. Furthermore, her A1 can deal an additional hit if the attack was critical, plus her A2 can be used to place a weaken debuff for 2 turns. In this guide you can find an example build that showcases the best way to set Haarken up for success in Raid.

Haarken Stats Overview

Haarken Greatblade avatar
  • Faction: Barbarians
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Void
  • Rarity: Epic
  • HP: 14865
  • Attack: 1487
  • Defense: 826
  • Critical Rate: 15
  • Critical Damage: 60
  • Speed: 95
  • Resistance: 30
  • Accuracy: 0
  • Aura: Increase Ally ATK in Doom Tower battles by 32
  • Books to Max Skills: 11

Haarken Skills Overview

Blooded Steel

A1: Blooded Steel

Attacks 1 enemy. Places an extra hit if this attack is critical.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%
Fearsome Iron Slab

A2: Fearsome Iron Slab

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff on the target for 2 turns before attacking.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Infectious Panic

A3: Infectious Panic

Attacks 1 enemy. Applies a [Debuff Spread] effect, taking 2 random debuffs from the target and placing them on all enemies. Also extends the duration of those debuffs by 2 turns. Will not extend the duration of debuffs on the initial target.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1

Haarken Greatblade Late Game Build Guide

Haarken Greatblade is a surprisingly good champion for the Spider dungeon, although she is rarely used and often overlooked. She is void affinity and can work in any dungeon without weak hits.

Skills & Masteries

Hear a3 ability spreads the debuffs from one target on the rest, so she can convert a single target HP burn into AOE HP Burn. In this build she is paired with Bulwark for this purpose. However, he can be replaced. She can work without books as her chance is already 100%. She can also work at level 50 if you’ve got a reliable way of keeping her alive.

Haarken doesn’t needs masteries to work. However, the Support tree is useful for boosting her accuracy and Evil Eye for decreasing the turn meter.

Haarken Greatblade masteries

Gear & Stats Build

Haarken Greatblade needs enough HP so she doesn’t become the target of spiderlings attacks. Speed is needed for her to go twice before the spiderlings start to attack. Accuracy of 200+ is required for the last stages of the dungeon. Any set combination will work on her. However, perception and accuracy sets are a good idea.

Recommended Main Stats

  • Glove: HP %
  • Chest: HP %
  • Boots: Speed
  • Ring: HP
  • Amulet: HP
  • Banner: Acc
Haarken Greatblade gear and stats

Spider Team & Strategy

This featured team with Haarken relies on three main principles. The main damage comes from AOE HP Burn that is a combination of Bulwark HP burn and debuff spread from her A3. Every tick of the burn on spiderlings damages the big spider.

The tank core consists of Miscreated monster who provides massive shields. His shield is not as high as with AOE DEF Down, however it does synergise with the AOE Weaken debuff. You don’t want his damage to be too high so the spiderlings die too fast without burning the main one. Turn meter reduction is the last tenet for this kind of composition. Armigers are an excellent budget option and do a good job on both Spider 19 and 20.

Haarken Greatblade spider dungeon

More Champion Guides