Heiress is a rare champion from the high elves faction in Raid Shadow Legends, who has an affinity for force. She was fairly unpopular until the release of Demytha, the pair make an awesome team for clan bossing in Raid Shadow Legends. Her build has the potential to be very strong. Heiress has an AoE 1 debuff cleanse which is applied to her A2 ability, making her great for clearing affinity debuffs and a stun which also can be used to activate a 30% speed buff for 2 turns. In this guide we will look over this champions stats and skills, followed by a late game progression guide which includes information on optimal masteries, gear and stat builds and team compositions.
Heiress Stats Overview
- Faction: High Elves
- Type: Attack
- Affinity: Force
- Rarity: Rare
- HP: 12390
- Attack: 1167
- Defense: 1035
- Critical Rate: 15
- Critical Damage: 57
- Speed: 94
- Resistance: 30
- Accuracy: 0
- Aura: Increase Ally SPD in Dungeons by 16
- Books to Max Skills: 8
Heiress Skills Overview
Attacks 1 enemy. Grants an Extra Turn if the target is killed.
Upgrades as follows:
- Level 2: Damage +5%
- Level 3: Damage +5%
- Level 4: Damage +5%
- Level 5: Damage +5%
Removes 1 random debuff from all allies. Has a 60% chance of placing a 30% [Increase SPD] on all allies for 2 turns.
Upgrades as follows:
- Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
- Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
- Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
- Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
A3: Avenger [P]
Counterattacks the attacker when an ally is attacked.
Upgrades as follows:
- No books needed.
Heiress End Game Clan Boss Build Guide
This guide is specific to Myth Fu composition (Turvold/Heiress/Demytha/Seeker/Fushan) the guides can be used as a general guide for any of these champs as the concepts remain the same for any Demytha Unkillable team. Keep in minds the speed will be different for other compositions.
The main reasons for including Heiress are the cleanse, counterattack and easy completion of the daily advanced quest to hit CB with a rare champion.
The masteries used are similar to standard CB unkillable masteries with Offense and Defense trees. For Heiress Masteries it’s a little different to the other champs, instead of running the Defense tree we take the Support tree. The Offense tree is practically identical to Demytha, we just take it for Warmaster, since she will be counter attacking so much. The rest of the masteries are mainly just small damage boosts.
In the Support Tree Health starting mastery is picked to help ensure she isn’t targeted by the Stun (Heiress is the one champion on the team that can not take the Stun). After this we take Lore of Steel, mainly for a little extra Speed since we use Speed sets. However the key reason for the Support tree is Master Hexer and Sniper. Because we are using a Toxic set on Heiress (as we have no Poisons in the team), this combined with her Passive that constantly counter attacks basically means she can fill the clan boss Debuff bar on her own.
Gear & Stats Build
Heiress needs to be at around 263 Speed. There is wiggle room with the Speed for this team, however, it is very tight.
So if you’re planning to use similar but not exact Speed, it’s recommended you check DeadWoodJedi’s calculator to make sure that the team is still tuned. It’s hard to give a generic range for this team as the Speed on one champ will impact another, unlike Budget Unkillable that can have any champion in a certain range.
In terms of gear Heiress is in a Toxic set because this team has no Poisons. It’s preferable to have someone applying them for additinal damage. Demytha Speed requirements are high, and the rest of your champs are more or less big hitters, so Heiress is the one left.
Recommended Main Stats
- Gloves: Crit Damage/Crit Rate
- Body: Attack%
- Boots: Speed
- Ring: Attack
- Amulet: Crit Damage
- Banner: Attack
- Speed – Make sure you hit the Speed requirements first and foremost.
- Toxic – for the damage.
Again, you need to fill in the Speeds first, so these recommendations are only if you have the flexibility to be picky.
Clan Boss Team Build for Heiress
- Turvold – There is one DPS spot for this team and his goal here is to hit hard and provide the Weaken debuff. You can substitute him with any other champion, just check DWJ calculator to make sure of the speed tune.
- Heiress – She cleanses immediately after each turn, so the Stuns and Decrease Attack/Speed get instantly removed, which makes this team affinity friendly.
- Fushan – His Speed Aura makes this team much easier to build. Decrease Defense accounts for a large portion of our damage and finally, we NEED another Force champion to make sure Heiress doesn’t take the Stun for Spirit affinity.
- Seeker – Constant Turn Meter boosts make the team function and skills line up properly, Atk up buff.
- Demytha – She goes on a 3:1 with the Clan Boss, so that she uses her Block Damage right before the Clan Boss goes every single time, alongside this she also uses her A2 directly after Heiress, which increases the Increase Speed Buff, keeping everything in sync.
The only thing specific to Heiress that we do is set her A2 as 1st priority and opener. However, that if you are using this team without Fushan, he is our Force Stun Target vs Spirit. So if you replace Fushan with a similar champion, you will either not be Affinity friendly, or you will need another Force Champion. Fushan also provides the Speed Aura required so you will need to consider that as well.
- Fushan – you don’t need Decrease Defense, however it is a lot of damage, the central reason to have him is Force Affinity and Speed Aura, your DPS can be Force instead of Turvold, but you will still need a Speed Lead Aura.
- Seeker – There are variants using other speed boosters like Deacon Armstrong.