Raid Shadow Legends: Cruetraxa Champion Guide

Cruetraxa is a legendary void affinity champion from the demonspawn faction in Raid Shadow Legends. She is a strong champion across the board with applications at a number of different pieces of content. She is one of the best champions for Fire Knight teams, due to her heavy hitting A1 ability, perfect for speed running this dungeon. Furthermore, Cruetraxa is an awesome addition to Clan Boss, Faction Wars and Spider teams. All of these fights will be covered in depth during this Cruetraxa champion guide, with information on how to best build her.

Cruetraxa Stats Overview

Cruetraxa avatar
  • Faction: Demonspawn
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Void
  • Rarity: Legendary
  • HP: 18330
  • Attack: 1498
  • Defense: 859
  • Critical Rate: 15
  • Critical Damage: 63
  • Speed: 99
  • Resistance: 40
  • Accuracy: 0
  • Aura: Increase Ally ATK in by 24
  • Books to Max Skills: 8

Cruetraxa Skills Overview

Dire Perforation

A1: Dire Perforation

Attacks 1 enemy 4 times. Will ignore 50% of enemy DEF.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +10%
Curse of Writhing

A2: Curse of Writhing

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance of removing 2 random buffs from the target. Grants an Extra Turn.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Rite of Rebirth [P]

A3: Rite of Rebirth [P]

Places a [Revive On Death] buff on this Champion for 2 turns at the beginning of each round. Also, places [Revive On Death] buff on this Champion for 1 turn when this Champion kills an enemy with a critical hit. [Does not occur with Spiderlings.]

Upgrades as follows:

  • No books needed.

Cruetraxa End Game Build Guide

Cruetraxa is a void affinity legendary champion and remains controversial. For such a rare and hard to get champion we expect something incredible and powerful and generally she falls a bit short. She boasts 4 hit single target A1 that deals good damage. A2 is an attack one target, placing a Weaken debuff and removes 2 random buffs, after which she receives an additional turn. Passive places Revive on Death buff for 2 turns on Cruetraxa at the beginning of each round. She also has a good aura that Increase ally ATK by 24%.

At the moment, she looks quite weak in PvP content, having attacks only on one target, she cannot defeat the full enemy team in 1 turn, and she simply does not have the necessary skills to stay on the battlefield for a long time. Her Revive on Death buff is quite weak, because after death she will simply wait for next turn and nothing prevents the enemy from killing her again. Keeping her alive would require an extra champion like Nekhret and there are better meta alternative DPS champions that would look better in this spot, e.g. Baron or Leorius.

Therefore, in this guide, we will consider her in PvE content including the Clan Boss where she can demonstrate her usefulness better.


For best results Giant Slayer T6 mastery is the number one choice for Cruetraxa. Single Out from the Offense branch and other damage increasing masteries are selected. The second branch depends on your Clan Boss team composition. If your team allows Extra turns and you need her debuff, it is better to use Support branch and Master Hexer to extend the duration of Weaken. Otherwise it is better to use Defense branch and Retribution or Deterrance mastery to increase the overall damage. In this case Block Damage team is used without Block debuff buff so Deterrance mastery was selected.

As usual for Unkillable, no TM increasing masteries can be selected in order to keep the speed tune.

Cruetraxa masteries

Gear & Stats Build

Cruetraxa will be showcased in an Unkillable team on Сlan Boss in this guide in a team where she can use any sets. The best set in this composition is Relentless that will significantly increase her damage. Savage or Lethal are also a good alternative.

Make sure to check if your Unkillable composition allows you to use champions with extra turns before gearing her in Relentless set! For the secondary set you can use anything that will give you the missing stats or just increase your damage like Cruel.

Recommended Main Stats

  • Gloves – Crit Damage%
  • Chest – ATK%
  • Boots – SPD
  • Ring – ATK
  • Amulet – Crit Damage
  • Banner – ACC or ATK

Revenge and Refresh Accessory are a great choice.

Cruetraxa gear and stats

Clan Boss Team & Strategy

In order for Cruetraxa to show the best results, we definitely need to fully book her, but its not so important because it only increases her DPS. She is featured in one of the best Clan Boss teams in the game that goes twice per one turn of the Clan Boss. The team can work on full auto on Brutal, NM and UNM difficulties and 1 key them with good gear.

Cruetraxa can be utilised in many other Unkillable compositions that don’t allow Relentless or Extra turns but you shoud turn off A2 in AI team setting and pick a set that doesn’t grant her extra turns or TM in those cases. In order to make this team 100% affinity friendly, you should use a cleanser or block debuff champion. Maximum damage variant is showcased here instead of an option with a cleanser or block debuffer.

The team composition, speeds used and their roles are as follows:

  1. Roshcard the Tower for Block Damage buff with 266 speed.
  2. Helicath for Block Damage buff with 247 speed.
  3. Seeker for Increase ATK buff and turn meter boost with 250 speed.
  4. Ghostborn for Decrease DEF debuf and CB Stun target (for Spirit affinity) with 246 speed.
  5. Cruetraxa for dps with 224 speed.
Cruetraxa clan boss

Faction Wars Team & Strategy

For faction wars, Cruetraxa is a good choice due to her high damage, albeit on a single target. Naturally, you will need good support champions to ensure the survival of the team Here is an example of a team that made it through level 21:

  1. Cruetraxa for dps.
  2. Helicath for Block Damage and Shield buffs plus dps.
  3. Alure for decrease boss turn meter.
  4. Umbral Enchantress for Provoke and Block Buff debuffs.
  5. Achak the Wendarin for useful buffs and debuffs.
Cruetraxa faction wars

Dragon 25 Team & Strategy

Cruetraxa can also be a damage dealer on the boss in Dragon’s Lair dungeon due to her substantial damage. She is Void affinity and deals consistent damage. However, she loses out to popular PvE damage dealers. Here is an example team for clearing level 25 of Dragon’s Lair dungeon:

  1. Cruetraxa for dps on boss itself.
  2. Ghostborn for AOE Decrease DEF debuff and Increase ATK buff.
  3. Seer for dps on waves.
  4. Prince Kymar for cooldown reset of ally skills.
  5. Bad-el-Kazar for more buffs and Poison dps on boss.
Cruetraxa dragon 25

Fire Knight 25 Team & Strategy

Cruetraxa excels in the Fire Knight’s Castle dungeon thanks to her multi-hit skills and good damage, that help bring down both down the boss’s shield and defeat him faster. However, you still need other strong champions to get through the waves quickly, as well as Alure or a similar champion to keep the shield open and TM low. Here is an example team for clearing level 25 of Fire Knight dungeon:

  1. Cruetraxa for dps on boss itself.
  2. Lydia the Deathsiren for AOE Decrease DEF and Weaken debuffs and useful buffs.
  3. Seer for dps on waves.
  4. Renegade for decrease cooldown of ally skills and Decrease SPD debuff on boss.
  5. Alure for decreasing the turn meter.
Cruetraxa fire knight 25

More Champion Guides