Raid Shadow Legends: Rian the Conjurer Champion Guide

Rian the Conjurer is an epic force affinity champion from the Dark Elves faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Her A3 ability is unique in the fact that it has the ability to revive Akoth the Seared and Urost the Soulcage if they are in your team. So, if you can fit these champions in to your team in the right type of content it can work well. Rian works best in faction wars and the arena, due to her powerful AOE A2, which provides a revive ability, full buff cleanse and weaken. In this guide we will provide an example build for Rian that works well in both settings. We’ll also provide additional information on strategies for the arena and faction wars, with example team compositions.

Rian Stats Overview

Rian the Conjurer avatar
  • Faction: Dark Elves
  • Type: Support
  • Affinity: Force
  • Rarity: Epic
  • HP: 17010
  • Attack: 1002
  • Defense: 1167
  • Critical Rate: 15
  • Critical Damage: 50
  • Speed: 98
  • Resistance: 30
  • Accuracy: 15
  • Aura: Increase Ally ACC in by 40
  • Books to Max Skills: 13

Rian Skills Overview

Magma Ball

A1: Magma Ball

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 6: Damage +10%
  • Level 7: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Sweeping Dismissal

A2: Sweeping Dismissal

Has a 75% chance of removing all buffs from all enemies. Also has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1
Master of Summons

A3: Master of Summons

Revives a dead ally with 50% HP, then fills their Turn Meter by 50%. Will then also place a [Block Debuffs] buff on them for 2 turns. Will also revive Akoth the Seared and Urost the Soulcage with 30% HP if they are on the same team and not the target of the skill. Will then also fill their Turn Meters by 30% after reviving. If either Akoth the Seared or Urost the Soulcage are the target of the skill, that Champion will be revived with 50% HP and 50% Turn Meter, and a [Block Debuffs] buff for 2 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Cooldown -1
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1

Rian the Conjurer End Game Clan Boss Build Guide

Rian the Conjurer is a guaranteed champion that you can earn by completing Normal Doom Tower secret rooms every rotation. If you do so, she can be valuable and play the role of buff removal similar to Madame Serris in Arena.

Rian doesn’t place a hit with her A2 and this means the buff removal is not affected by affinity. She also places Weaken for some extra DPS. A3 has single target revive. It is recommended to book her cooldown skills fully.


In terms of masteries, standard debuffer and buff removal masteries have been selected on the Support and Defence trees to ensure survivability and high Accuracy as a priority. Eagle Eye is the main T6 mastery for extra Accuracy.

Rian the Conjurer masteries

Gear & Stats Build

The main priority for stats are Accuracy and Speed. For Gold 5 – Platinum Arena she requires at least 600 in Accuracy-Perception sets or at least 500 in the Immunity type sets.

Recommended Main Stats

  • Gloves – HP%/DEF% or HP/Def/Atk flat with Acc, Spd substats
  • Chestplate – Acc
  • Boots – Speed with Acc
  • Ring – HP/Def
  • Amulet – HP/Def/Crit dmg with Acc
  • Banner – Acc
Rian the Conjurer gear and stats

Arena Team & Strategy

Rian can be utilised in a classical Speed team that follows the mantra of go first, remove buffs, apply debuffs and nuke the opponents. This kind of team is still viable in Gold tier Arena, but don’t try to attack teams that have heavy defences and lots of revives as you need sufficient DPS to take them down.

She is most effective against Speed teams and Shield-based teams, including Krisk. Removing the buffs makes them much more squishy. However, your own team Speed will have a direct impact on the winrate. In the featured team:

  1. Arbiter provides TM boost, Aura and ATK Up buff
  2. Lyssandra provides TM leech from the opponent’s champions
  3. Rian to remove buffs and apply Weaken
  4. Foli for dps and Block Revive.
Rian the Conjurer arena team

Faction Wars Team & Strategy

Rian is also good at Faction Wars thanks to her skills. Level 21 can be difficult to complete without buff removal champions and Rian additionally has revive. Her build can be slightly different from the arena one if you want. The priority is to get her the necessary Accuracy of ~250 and 230 Speed. Regeneration and Immortal sets would be better, as well as a lot of HP and Def. If you can’t get past the last floor for 3 stars, Rian can help you greatly. An example team for faction wars with Rian could include the following as the other members:

  1. Ghostborn
  2. Lydia
  3. Blind Seer
  4. Foli
Rian the Conjurer faction wars

More Champion Guides