Raid Shadow Legends: Soulbond Bowyer Champion Guide

Soulbond Bowyer is a rare spirit affinity champion from the Barbarian faction in Raid Shadow Legends. She is a powerful and competitive rate, with a good A3 which features a turn meter depletion ability. This A3 ability makes her particularly strong in late game dungeons including Fire Knight, Spider and Faction Wars. However, her A1 is arguably just as effective, it is hard hitting and can attack all enemies, making her an optimal selection if in a stun set for dungeons and Faction Wars.

Soulbond Bowyer Stats Overview

Soulbond Bowyer avatar
  • Faction: Barbarians
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Spirit
  • Rarity: Rare
  • HP: 13545
  • Attack: 1255
  • Defense: 870
  • Critical Rate: 15
  • Critical Damage: 57
  • Speed: 96
  • Resistance: 30
  • Accuracy: 0
  • Aura: Increase Ally C. RATE in by 12
  • Books to Max Skills: 16

Soulbond Bowyer Skills Overview

Ancestral Guidance

A1: Ancestral Guidance

Attacks all enemies. Has an additional 25% chance of inflicting a critical hit.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +10%
Infused Arrow

A2: Infused Arrow

Attacks 1 enemy. Has an additional 25% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Will ignore 75% of the target’s DEF.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +10%
Soulbound Shot

A3: Soulbound Shot

Attacks 1 enemy. Has an additional 25% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Also has a 75% chance of fully depleting the target’s Turn Meter.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 6: Damage +5%
  • Level 7: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 8: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 9: Cooldown -1

Soulbond Bowyer Late Game Guide

Soulbound Bowyer is a Spirit Rare from the Barbarian faction. She’s often seen as a “poor man’s Coldheart” as she can fill the same role in some dungeons while she’s much easier to acquire than her Void Dark Elves counterpart. In practice she’s quite different and can do a number of things Coldheart can’t do, including being a superb Arena Nuker which will be the subject of another guide.

All of her attacks have an innate 25% additional chance to Crit. Her A2 attack is a single hit that ignores 75% of the enemy defense, allowing heavy damage on high Def enemies while her A3 completely depletes the enemy’s Turn Meter. Finally she has an All Battles aura for another 17% Crit Rate that can help your entire team. Her kit and Spirit affinity make her an excellent choice to take on the Fire Knight that is often one of the toughest dungeons to farm reliably on level 20.


Soulbound Bowyer is a damage dealer and this means you will go down the Offensive tree with her. For Dungeons her Offense tree will look like a typical Clan Boss tree going into Warmaster as all of her skills hit once. You can take a number of useful damage bonuses along the way, the most important being Bring it Down and Heart of Glory (if everything goes fine she won’t be attacked by waves and the Fire Knight won’t take a turn)

You need Accuracy to land her Turn Meter deplete making Support a useful secondary tree even thought there aren’t a lot of useful masteries there for someone who doesn’t place buffs or debuffs. Cycle of Magic is nice to give her a small chance to use her stronger attacks more often and Lore of Steel bonus, while small, will help you if you use any stat bonus set.

Soulbond Bowyer masteries

Gear & Stats Build

The best gear set for her is Savage as it allows her A2 to completely bypass the enemy Defense. Crit damage is decent as a secondary set. Another option would be 3 Cruel sets. If you build her purely to lock out the turn meter of the Fire Knight you can get away with Accuracy and Crit Rate sets making gearing her with second grade gear quite easy.

If you use her as lead champion in Dungeon you can stop at 58% crit rate making it really easy. You have to find 38% Crit Rate spread in your substats and that shouldn’t be hard for mid and late game players since you have 20% from your base stats and Masteries. You should then be able to put Crit Damage gloves on her for some heavy hitting. For chest you want %HP for dungeon to draw the enemies attention away from her. Even if she’s strong affinity for Fire Knight 20, the enemies might target her if she looks too squishy.

On all pieces you want as much %Att, Crit damage and Speed substats as you can find without using all your best pieces on her. Crit Damage Amulet with Accuracy substat and an Accuracy Banner will complete her build to make her a heavy hitter with a strong and reliable single target control.

Recommended Main Stats

  • Gantlets : Crit Damage
  • Chest : HP %
  • Boots : Speed
  • Ring : Def
  • Amulet : Crit Damage
  • Banner : Accuracy

Only one 6-star piece here and it’s Rare. Some good gear but not insane at all. The glyphs used were also mid-tier 3 to 4 star glyphs.

Soulbond Bowyer build late game

Fire Knight Dungeon Runs

Soulbound Bowyer’s main job is to prevent the Fire Knight from acting. Everyone who has faced high level Fire Knight knows that the best way to win in this dungeon is to prevent him from raising his shield after you drop it once. You can’t stun or freeze the dungeon bosses but you can deplete their turn meter and prevent them from acting (apart from the Dragon and Clan Boss).

She won’t be able to turn-lock the Fire Knight on her own, but if used along other champions who can reduce his turn meter, even the humble Armiger, she can completely prevent one of the hardest dungeon bosses from taking a single turn. One more important part of the FK lockout is the Decrease Speed debuff. With no Coldheart in my Roster Soulbond has allowed me to finish the Arbiter quest and is still part of my regular Fire Knight team. Note that she’s hitting quite hard in addition to her invaluable control.

soulbound team for fire knight runs

More Champion Guides