Raid Shadow Legends: Aleksandr the Sharpshooter Champion Guide

Aleksandr the Sharpshooter is a legendary magic affinity champion from the high elves faction in Raid Shadow Legends. She is a strong champion for newer accounts made in Raid. Although, she can still provide some good uses for older accounts that might have more options. She features an AOE decrease defense on her A2, while her A1 and A3 are both single target abilities. This champion is best used in the mid game, for content such as mid game dungeon runs and mid game arena. These areas will be discussed in detail during this guide, along with information on how best to build Aleksandr for mid game gameplay.

Aleksandr Stats Overview

Aleksandr the Sharpshooter avatar
  • Faction: High Elves
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Magic
  • Rarity: Legendary
  • HP: 17505
  • Attack: 1432
  • Defense: 980
  • Critical Rate: 15
  • Critical Damage: 63
  • Speed: 100
  • Resistance: 30
  • Accuracy: 10
  • Aura: Increase Ally ACC in by 60
  • Books to Max Skills: 12

Aleksandr Skills Overview

Arctic Warfare

A1: Arctic Warfare

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. The chance increases to 75% against enemies from the Orc and Ogryn Tribe Factions.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +5%

A2: Spraydown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Also has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff against enemies from the Orc and Ogryn Tribe Factions for 2 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1
Born to Win

A3: Born to Win

Attacks 1 enemy. Removes all buffs from the target. Removes all buffs from the target before attacking when targeting enemies from the Orc and Ogryn Tribe Factions.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1

Aleksandr the Sharpshooter Mid Game Build Guide

Aleksandr was the second collaboration champion in Raid and is a High Elves legendary champion. However, he is not the best champion in terms of invested resources such as legendary books and high end equipment due to many better and cheaper existing alternatives. That being said he can be used in a variety of areas if built on a budget in early and mid game.

His A1 has a chance to place Freeze debuffs, A2 Places AOE Decrease Def. The last skill removes all buffs from a single champion. The kit overall is quite weak and the requirement for the legendary books on A2 is a hard sell considering a rare such as Warmaiden can serve for the purpose of placing the same debuff and with the same affinity. In this build he Aleksandr will be showcased in Arena, Dragon and Spider.


The main masteries for Aleksandr are Flawless Execution, Cycle of violence, Ruthless ambush and Kill streak to maximise his damage. You could use T6 mastery Helm Smasher that allows him to hit harder as it will allow him to ignore an extra 25% defense if you have more than 250% Crit Damage. Cycle of violence allows him to cool down his ability in the off chance you don’t one shot the enemy. Ruthless ambush gives him extra damage on his first hit, making it easier to one shot. Other masteries also add to his stats or damage.

Aleksandr the Sharpshooter masteries

Gear & Stats Build

Since this is a nuke build, you want 100% critical rate, high critical damage, high attack and enough speed to be speed tuned with the rest of your team. Accuracy is optional, but should be the last stat you push for. The best set combinations include Savage or Cruel sets, although you should try and push for the right stats first and it’s unlikely you will have access to good pieces that early in the game.

Recommended Main Stats

  • Gloves: Crit Rate/Crit Damage%
  • Chest: Attack %
  • Boots: Speed
  • Ring: Attack
  • Amulet: Critical Damage
  • Banner: Attack

You want critical rate gloves at this stage of the game, to get that 100% critical rate; although, you may use critical damage gloves if you can find the necessary critical rate substats elsewhere in your gear. Most people generally go with speed boots to increase this champion’s speed; however, if you have a crowd control champion (100% chance to freeze, stun, sleep, provoke), you can use attack percentage boots. On the sub-stats, you are looking for critical rate and damage, attack percentage, and speed.

Aleksandr the Sharpshooter gear and stats

Arena Team & Strategy

Aleksandr can be used up to Gold V Arena taking into account that at the moment of writing the guide Arena is quite easy and this is subject to change. The featured team is a standard Speed nuke team. It relies on going first, buffing your champions, debuffing the enemies and then nuking them.

The team composition in this example and their roles is as follows:

  • Lyssandra for turn meter boost, turn meter decrease, increase speed, speed aura
  • Giscard for Increase Attack and Defense
  • Thylessia for Decrease Defense and a smaller nuke
  • Aleksandr for nuking

Please do note weak hits on Thylessia can lead to some enemies not having Decrease Defense and Aleksandr inflicting reduced damage if he weak hits against Force enemies.

Aleksandr the Sharpshooter arena team

Dragon 16 Team & Strategy

In addition to using using Aleksandr in Arena, you can also use him in Dungeons as a dps or even a decrease defense champion. However, beware of the Whirlwind of Death mastery as it may cause Aleksandr to go before you Decrease Defense champion due to waves and calibrate accordingly. As you progress into the game more, however, you find yourself needing more support, and taking out all your dps champions all together. Therefore, Aleksandr may leave your team once you can reach level 20 dungeons. Bringing a champion with Poison can be the key to improving your runs on the boss itself.

Here is a Dragon 16 run with Aleksandr as the main dps champion:

  • Lyssandra for turn meter boost, turn meter decrease, Increase speed, speed aura
  • Toragi for Provoke and Ally protection as a general support
  • Thylessia for AOE Decrease Defense and a small nuke
  • Aleksandr for nuking the waves
  • Reliquary Tender for Healing, Cleanse, and Revive
Aleksandr the Sharpshooter dragon 16

Spider 10 Team & Strategy

In the early stages of spider, you can use Aleksandr as an AOE dps champion to clear out the Spiderlings. In the featured team, with Decrease Defense and Increase attack to enhance his damage, his A3 skill did almost as much dps on the Spider as Coldheart’s Heartseeker. This leads to a 30 to 40 second Spider 10 farm.

That being said, at the higher levels of Spider there is no comparison to how much better Coldheart is in terms of DPS as the Spider MAX HP grows significantly. Depending on affinity even the starter champions can serve well as nukers in the Spider dungeon up to level 14. The featured team and roles for each champion are as follows:

  • Aleksandr for nuking
  • Giscard for Increase Attack and Defense
  • Dark Elhain for more nuke damage
  • Belanor for Decrease Defense and Weaken
  • Coldheart for nuking and turn meter depletion
Aleksandr the Sharpshooter spider 10

More Champion Guides