Raid Shadow Legends: Basher Champion Guide

Basher is an epic void affinity champion from the skinwalkers faction in Raid Shadow Legends. His A2 ability is super impressive, which has the ability to prevent all opponents from using their main skills for 2 turns. This is perfect for setting such as Faction Wars, where basher is one of the best champions from the skin walker faction. Moreover, Basher is also a great champion to use in the arena and makes a awesome addition to any arena team, particularly in platinum arena. In this guide we will cover individual builds for both Arena and Faction Wars in-depth, with advice on team compositions and tactics.

Basher Stats Overview

Basher avatar
  • Faction: Skinwalkers
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Void
  • Rarity: Epic
  • HP: 13545
  • Attack: 1498
  • Defense: 903
  • Critical Rate: 15
  • Critical Damage: 60
  • Speed: 95
  • Resistance: 30
  • Accuracy: 0
  • Aura: Increase Ally HP in by 25
  • Books to Max Skills: 11

Basher Skills Overview

Splintering Bash

A1: Splintering Bash

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +5%
Stinging Blast

A2: Stinging Blast

Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target’s skills by 2 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1
Cause Fear

A3: Cause Fear

Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1

Basher End Game Arena Build Guide

Basher is a unique CC champion in the Skinwalkers Faction who can be played in a variety of late game content such as FW, Doom Tower and high G4/Platinum arena. The reason this champion is so desirable is due to his ability which locks out the enemy team – preventing them from using most of their cooldown abilities against you.


His A2 being able to increase the cooldowns of all enemy skills by 2 turns gives you enough breathing room to allow the rest of your team to set up and take out the enemy team safely or create a very tedious to beat tanky defence. This form of CC also bypasses block debuffs and cannot be ‘cleansed’ by conventional methods. The only way this form of CC would fail is if Basher did not meet the accuracy requirements. This skill is highly valuable and very similar to another ability possessed by Warlord – arguably one of the best arena champions in the game, thus making Basher earn his spot as a worthy late game void epic.

As an offensive arena champion that can lock enemy skills, you want your Basher to be as fast as possible to be able to go before the enemy team and lock them out. He can cycle through his abilities quicker and get back to his A2 which is why it is advisable to book his A2 to reduce the cooldown by one turn. Booking his A3 isn’t particularly necessary for arena but can come in very clutch for PVE. Book this ability if you want to (somewhat) reliably depend on the block buffs for PVE content. His A1 does not need books.


For an arena Basher that is the focus of this guide select masteries that help aid in increasing his accuracy, provide some extra form of CC or give extra survivability. This is why as seen below, the Defence and Support trees have been chosen with Eagle Eye as the T6 mastery for sufficient accuracy in Arena.

basher arena masteries

Gear & Stats Build

Basher needs to be quick to ensure he can go before the enemies take their turn. He also needs a high level of accuracy to ensure that when he does attack, the skill locking ability of his A2 does not get resisted. Therefore, you would be looking at around 240-250 speed if you are using 2 TM manipulators. Otherwise, you will need to aim around 300+ speed if you only use 1 booster. You will also need to have a high level of accuracy to compete in end game arena. 450-500 acc will suffice for both Gold IV and low Platinum arena and DT. If you can squeeze additional HP% in then that’s an added bonus.

Reaching these stats can be difficult but the most optimal sets to use would be Swift Parry. An alternative would be Immunity-type sets when battling against Tormins or hegemons, followed by either Speed or Perception sets with as much speed and accuracy rolls possible.

The Swift Parry set allows for an annoying defence and even if you lose the speed race, Swift Parry can save your basher and allow him to use his A2 which might swing the fight in your favour.

Recommended Main Stats

  • Gloves: HP% with acc and speed substats
  • Chest: ACC with speed substats
  • Boots: SPD with acc substats
  • Ring: HP
  • Amulet: HP with acc substats
  • Banner: Accuracy with speed substats

Basher benefits from Refresh gear that grants a chance for the skills not to go on cooldowns as repeated A2 procs can lock down opposing teams longer.

basher gear and stats build

Arena Strategy & Tactics

Basher is a versatile champion, able to allow you to create a decent tanky defence for Platinum defence or a Speed offence team. His A2 is able to bypass Immunity sets and will also be able to hit every champion. This includes those hiding behind veils such as Candraphon. It is important to note that Hegemons and Tormins can be problematic if you don’t have a cleanser of your own.

A strong team comp for this is as follows:

  1. Arbiter lead for TM boost
  2. Basher for Cooldown increase
  3. Madame Serris for debuffing
  4. Astralon for nuking

Basher is also shown to be effective in a late game defensive arena team. Note that the goal of this team is not to win. It is to stall as long as possible. With the same stats, Basher is paired up with 3 revivers to ensure a long and tedious fight for the opponent. In most cases for Platinum arena (near reset) if Basher can manage to land his A2 before the enemy takes a turn, most tend to leave as it takes too much time to try and win the fight.

The revivers are as follows:

  1. Arbiter Lead
  2. Siphi the Lost Bride
  3. Duchess Lilitu
basher arena team

Basher End Game Faction Wars Build Guide


In Faction Wars, Basher thrives with both his A2 and A3 on all Crypt stages. Being able to put the enemy skills on cooldown for 2 turns helps massively, allowing you to progress through the waves smoothly. Coupled with those skills, Basher’s A2 can also come in clutch with the Block Buffs, stopping the enemies from setting up if the fight takes longer than the initial 2 turns from the A2. This can come in especially handy during the Valkyrie waves.


Basher’s PVE masteries can remain the same for FW and DT. The Offence Tree is taken for the additional damage from Warmaster. Extra damage masteries are also selected such as Deadly Precision for ease of building high Crit Rate, Keen Strike for the additional Crit Damage, and Bring it Down for extra damage on bosses.

The Support Tree is chosen for the extra accuracy. Notable masteries include: Evil Eye for the TM depletion, Cycle of Magic for the potential of getting the A2/A3 back quicker and any of the Accuracy increasing masteries.

basher faction wars masteries

Gear & Stats Build

For FW, you want to make your Basher as fast as possible (ideally 230+ Speed) whilst also allowing for 220-230 Accuracy. This will ensure that he passes the Acc vs Res check and also cycles his skills as fast as possible – ensuring that the enemy stay locked out. For higher stages of Doom Tower you would want the accuracy to be 350+ to ensure he lands his A2/A3. You would also want him to keep that same level of speed if not higher.

Once these stats are achieved you can look into trying to make your Basher do extra damage with any extra form of Crit Rate/Crit Damage. Be careful however, as using the extra stats to allow your Basher to do more damage can cause him to be targeted if he doesn’t have enough HP.

These stats can be quite difficult to achieve so speed and perception sets are optimal for Basher here. If you can achieve these stats without these sets then an offensive based set such as Crit DMG or cruel would work well for Basher.

Recommended Main Stats

  • Gloves: Crit Dmg or Crit Rate
  • Chest: HP% / Atk%
  • Boots: Speed
  • Ring: HP
  • Amulet: Crit Damage
  • Banner: Accuracy

Refresh accessories would also benefit Basher allowing him to get back to his main abilities but not at the expense of the required stats.

basher faction wars build

Faction Wars Strategy & Tactics

Basher plays an integral part of this FW comp. His main role is to allow the team to be able to get to the boss smoothly as there are no revivers in this comp. His A2 gives the rest of the team enough time to set up and slowly but surely take the enemies down.

Team Composition

Norog is used for damage as well as extra CC through block buffs. Longbeard is used as a replacement for Fayne in terms of damage especially against the boss. His ally attack can remove an ad from the game, synergises quite well with Reinbeast’s continuous heal buff and makes the boss’ 12 turn time limit more bearable. Steelskull and Reinbeast are there to keep the team healthy and topped up against the boss

Everyone in this comp has been built above 200 speed for the simple fact that this boss can be quite troublesome if the damage is lacking. Mirror Universe essentially puts you on a 12 turn time limit which failing to beat almost ‘resets’ the fight as the boss gains a massive amount of health.

Once you do reach the boss, Basher’s job is done. From this point on Basher will be used simply to help with damage. His A2 and A3 don’t affect the boss but his A1 does. Landing the weaken can be helpful in getting the extra damage in.

basher faction wars team

More Champion Guides