Raid Shadow Legends: Fayne Champion Guide

Fayne is an epic champion from the Skinwalkers faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Her low life points means she is difficult to keep alive for extended fights. However, players can still find a use for her, she is good in unkillable clan boss teams, where she can be used to deal high amounts of damage. This guide will cover late game strategies, including how to best build Fayne in terms of masteries, gear and stats, with additional information on how to run dungeons with Fayne.

Fayne Stats Overview

Fayne avatar
  • Faction: Skinwalkers
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Spirit
  • Rarity: Epic
  • HP: 13710
  • Attack: 1663
  • Defense: 727
  • Critical Rate: 15
  • Critical Damage: 57
  • Speed: 99
  • Resistance: 30
  • Accuracy: 10
  • Books to Max Skills: 15

Fayne Skills Overview

Exotic Blades

A1: Exotic Blades

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 35% chance of stealing 5% of the target’s current Turn Meter.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Flower's Tears

A2: Flower’s Tears

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing two 5% [Poison] debuffs and a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1
Flowing Style

A3: Flowing Style

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 3 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 3 turns. The third hit heals this Champion by 4% of their MAX HP for every debuff on the target.

Upgrades as follows:

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1

Fayne Late Game Guide

Fayne is a Spirit affinity Epic Skinwalker that is one of the few champions in the game who can place Defense Down and Weaken Debuff in a single ability. Additionally, she is also able to place Poison and Decrease Attack. Her kit provides all 4 important debuffs for the Clan Boss making her extremely valuable there.

Her weak Defensive base stats make her fragile, but there exist dozens of unkillable and speed tuned compositions that allow her to ignore DEF and focus on Attack and DPS.


Fayne masteries are standard for clan boss debuffers. In the Offence tree Crit Rate, Crit Damage and standard damage increasing masteries down to the T6 Warmaster are chosen. Take the standard damage mitigation masteries of Tough Skin, Blastproof, Resurgent and Delayed Death down to the T5 mastery of Retribution and Deterrence for the rest of the content.

fayne masteries

Gear & Stats Build

Fayne can shine in unkillable teams with high speed tuning. Depending on the type of unkillable teams, you can use different types of special sets for her. For example, in a 2:1 Bateater team and its derivatives, Relentless set is amazing on her for dps.

In teams where Extra Turns won’t work, Reflex set can also be great on her. Otherwise, damage sets like Savarge and Cruel would be the second best choice. In this case, you can ignore building her defensively and go all out damage with 100% Crit Rate and as high Attack and Crit Damage as possible with enough speed to match your speed tune. Finally, you can also use Toxic sets if Fayne is slow and she doesn’t fill in the full debuff strip with poisons.

Recommended Main Stats

  • Glove: Crit Damage %
  • Chest: Atk %
  • Boots: Speed / Attack %
  • Ring: Attack
  • Amulet: Crit Damage
  • Banner: Accuracy / Attack
fayne build

Fayne Late Game Dungeon Runs

Spider 20

In Spider 20, Fayne is an upgrade to Rhazin due to her ability to place Decrease Defense and Weaken on the Spider without the risk of weak hits.

She is can be used in a Spider nuke team with Coldhearts. It is important for her to be faster than the Coldhearts since her AI does not use her Decrease Defense and Weaken first. This will be in line with the Coldhearts who also use their AOE ability first on full auto. The team composition below is an example of a Spider nuke team with Fayne, 2 Coldhearts for the MAX HP Nuke Nuke, Psylar and Miscreated Monster to control the spiderlings with TM reduction and stuns.

fayne spider 20 dungeon runs

Faction War

Fayne is very useful in Skinwalkers Faction War 21. The boss on this stage is able to transfer debuffs and swap HP but this ability is on a 12-turn cooldown. After bringing the Boss low enough for it to use this swap HP ability, it becomes a DPS race where you need to kill the boss before he gets this ability again.

The Debuffs (Decrease Defense, Weaken, Poison) Fayne places increase your DPS tremendously and the Decrease Attack lets you take less damage. This is especially important for this faction as there aren’t many champions that have this sort of utility.

fayne faction wars dungeon run

Doom Tower

With the change to the Nether Spider’s boss mechanic where full TM reduction strategies are no longer viable, AOE HP Burn strategies are now one of the best strategies to deal with this Boss. Fayne can be used when paired specifically with Elder Skarg or Drexthar for the AOE HP Burn strategy. Elder Skarg in this feature requires the target to have at least 3 debuffs for his AOE HP Burn to work and Fayne is able to do this job on a single target which is important because champions that do it on an AOE basis will not work well on this boss. Their AI will not use their AOE abilities because the spiderlings have counterattack that will heal the main boss which will then completely nullify the HP burn damage.

The team showcased below is built to enable the Elder Skaarg HP Burn Strategy in Hard Nether Spider Stage 90 where 2 debuff cleansers are used, Mausoleum Mage and Hakkorn Smashlord, a healer/reviver in Scyl of the Drakes, and Fayne to place enough debuffs to enable Elder Skaarg to meet his AOE HP Burn condition

doom tower build for fayne

More Champion Guides